Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Great Edits

I have to get more practice in with the large families...it's hard to position them. This is my favorite position from the shoot, but the baby was still sleeping at this point... :o) Plus, they put me in the fire (for my first big family shoot) by bringing the dog! It was tons of fun using my new lens for the first time, and they were all good to be around.

I just love that I figured out this color and edge edit. It is similar to one I saw on Dave and Auburn's blog (their family pictures), and I'm thrilled to have learned how to do it!


The edit:















The original:















The edited crop:

1 comment:

Maria Nissen said...

Great job! Did you use the burn tool?