Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Concert Photography - Kendra Lowe

I had the fun privilege of shooting an amazing concert for a good friend, Kendra Lowe at her concert last week in Provo, Utah! It was so fun to be up there for the weekend with her. It was a hecka busy trip, and I didn't see much of anyone while I was there, but I had SO MUCH FUN! Even if Kendra kept me up until 2, 2:30 and 4 AM on the three nights I was there. :o) I loved every minute of it!

I just have to give a shout out to my camera and the photog class I took that taught me a ton! I wish I would have had that knowledge when I had the media pass at David Archuleta's concert back in March! That one was a disgrace! Actually, I didn't have the D300 then, or the 1.4 lens, so I have to credit my new spoils along with my new knowledge. It was tough shooting in concert lighting, but I had a great time, explored my camera's capabilities, and came out with some awesome pictures.

I love how you can just barely see Kendra's amazing shoes in this one. :o)

Photobucket

No comments: