Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Class of 2011 - Bring It On

I didn't know this senior until our shoot. I was so happy with the way things went! He was so fun. It was seriously a blast to shoot him. He was a perfect little model, and his mom was hilarious. I loved seeing them interact. They were such good friends. We all laughed the entire time.

Enjoy this rather extensive sneak peek of Mr. Cool-Athlete-Student Council-Babe! :o)

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures


It was his idea to drape his track shoes there, which led us to spread out the athletic equipment. So cool. I love when my clients have amazing ideas and care about their shoot! I instantly loved the idea, and I think it turned out great!

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

No comments: