Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas is coming!

This is a little fancier, so I stuck wedding pictures on it from this summer. I'm in love. I just wish that I had these skills five years ago so I could have designed a killer wedding invitation for myself and four years ago when I could have stuck wedding pictures on a Christmas card. The next time I'll get to do that is for my 50th wedding anniversary card or something. Ha ha. Don't laugh at me if you get Christmas cards with my wedding pictures on them. I'm just loving this card. Her red flowers make it that much better for Christmas too!

{Red Ornamental on Cream}

The front:
Photobucket

The back:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Auburn said...

love it, and love your new header!