Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Shabby Apple Party Invitation, 4x6

If you couldn't tell, the personal info has been changed...just a blog privacy thing I guess. :o)

This was a fun invitation to do. Very different than anything I've done before! And I get to trade services for it instead of getting paid the old fashioned way. And Kara is a massage therapist. Very nice. :o) Now I get to have a full body massage. I have to say I like trading services...

2 comments:

Anne said...

That's a great trade if you ask me! The invitation is beautiful, by the way. Seriously Kristi, you have skills! :)

Tender Mercies said...

kristi! i love that you've been coming to my blog and i'd love to see your personal blog. my email (i don't think deb has my gmail) is jennyreeder1ATgmail. can't wait to catch up...