Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Peek for Amberly...

Your sneak peek from our photo shoot today (Yes, today. I know, I couldn't resist their cuteness) is in the form of an insanely adorable new Christmas card design... It is designed to be a 5x7, but could be modified to fit any size I can print.

Here is the front:

Photobucket


And here is the back:

Photobucket

What a stud of a baby! I was DYING over his hat! I had so much fun photographing him. Such a boy. From someone with two girls, it is fun for me to see that there are definite differences, and they are so fun!

By the way, Amberly knows she's not married to a Jesse and her baby's name isn't Crew. I changed the names to protect the innocent. :o) Her last name isn't Openshaw either...

I hope you like them, Amberly!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Kristi those are SO cute! Seriously LOVE this.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE these! How will I ever make a decision? Thanks Kristi!

Unknown said...

I love the card and the photos. I'm thinking I will need you to do our christmas cards this year! I will be in touch.