Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Friday, April 2, 2010

A few more for Tasha & Scott!

Here are a few more of this adorable family...


More blue.

Photobucket


Smiling baby. By the way, no faces were changed when editing these. These kids were being SO GOOD (all looking, all smiling, when does that happen?)! It was amazing. I thought my kids could use a few lessons on family photo-ing, and I only have TWO!

Photobucket


We did portraits of each child. Here is the littlest one! Can you believe that smile??? So cute! I'll get his brothers and sister up eventually!

Photobucket


And my personal favorite, only because I can relate all too well (and I can't resist a perfectly crumpled and scrumptious cry)...

Photobucket

No comments: