Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beautiful Baby

This is my newest niece. Isn't she beautiful? Eight days old! Some of the shots remind me of my own little A. I'm sort of starting to kind of get baby hungry. It's sort of taking awhile for me to feel that way. But it will come. :o) I love babies, don't get me wrong, but I'm not dying for one yet! Good thing I still have five and a half months! :o)

I can't really call it a sneak "peek", as it is TWENTY-ONE pictures, but hey, who's counting? She was too cute to resist!

Here is Miss E:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Beautiful hat, made for my baby last year by Auntie Lara. So cute. I love having it for newborn shots! I need a boy one for the boys I photograph!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mom, thanks for making my cocoon. I need a boy one now... I know you are on a mission in Nepal, but still... I need a boy one for all the little baby boys I photograph! :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

She smiled SO MUCH throughout her shoot. She was asleep the whole time, too! No spit ups, no poops on the blankets, no crying. She was perfect. She must have been having visits from her little angel friends as she fell asleep. The smiles were so fun to capture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture was actually taken AFTER the shoot, while she was just sleeping still in the good light of the living room. She's too perfect, wouldn't you say? I love watching babies sleep. They look so content, like the world really doesn't much matter yet.

Photobucket

If I am ever able to look this good EIGHT days after having a baby, I'll be one happy momma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Auburn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. I especially love the smiling picture with the flower on her head and the pictures of she and Caralee. They look AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures of a sweet little one. Mama looks great too!

Carma Lee said...

I'm with Auburn. Those were 2 of my favorite pictures. So sweet!

Carma Lee said...

I love them Kristi! So so sweet. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent to capture my little princess. Love you! Cherry

Carol F. said...

Ohhhh!!! We love these pictures! Well done, Kristi! Well done Caralee and Spencer. Beautiful!