Welcome to my design & photog-blog!


The day-to-day photography musings of a mostly sane stay-at-home Momma...

Enjoy. And please, leave a comment!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Fresh Design

For my baby niece's room-to-be:

Photobucket

I've been doing a lot of designing for my kids' rooms, which are starting to look like cute little rooms right about now. I'm loving it. I've been doing some idea snagging from Etsy as well as coming up with some stuff of my own.

If you want something for your themed rooms, let me know. I'm always up for a fresh design. If you would like a digital copy of this sunshine print (formatted currently to an 8x10, but can be adjusted), email me.

It's just $10.

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Could you somehow put a picture of Jackson smiling in the white area behind the words?